1.02.2012

Homecoming and Farewell to Remember!

It's been such a great experience going through this sending off a missionary, Ryan's best friend (and our other adopted brother) Brock Warnick returned from the McAllen Texas Mission, so they rallied up the troops to give him a warm welcome:


Ryan and Danielle Parker with the hilarious "Welcome Home From Fat Camp" sign

All Isla cared about was the balloon.


Still brings a little tear to my eye, the best friends get to hug...sniff sniff


Mama Warnick with her two boys




On January 1, 2012 we had the "Homecoming and Farewell" talk in Nibley, UT

Such great talks, and the church was packed with both of the families and friends.

Afterwards we went over to Cafe Sabor, which was amazing!


Micah's parents made the long journey up to support Ryan, and Gaye brought some amazing cookies that everyone loved! I had to fight and con my way to bring some home, someone else was going to snag them all!


Grandma Afton


Nephew Tyler, Ryan, and our oldest brother Shane


Aunt Karla:


Ryan, Kairie, and Ashley 


The Sharp family


Our momma Maisie, and her baby boy


We haven't seen our other aunts and uncles in years! These are my moms "foster" sisters and brother-in-law. She was born in Tuba City Arizona, but was raised in the suburbs of Ogden Utah with her foster family :)


The Jensen family


Us and our missionary!


Dawnielle from Texas, Ryan, and Danielle Parker! Cutest girls ever!


The other sister Bri Roberts!

 When Ryan came down to live with us he attended the Taylorsville Singles Ward and started working with Austin (The middle guy), the guy in Blue is named Chase Love and actually served with Brock Warnick in the Texas McAllen Mission, but he and Austin are best friends. 

Small world, so now everyone are the best of friends!


Ryan, Travis & Tiffany


Ryan, McCall and Brock

Ryan and mama Warnick


Our dad and Ryan


Isla and Kairie playing all over the place. They made up this game of get on the high-chairs and run over to the metal wall over and over and over again. 


 Uncle Ryan and his two girls: Best picture ever. I love that my brothers are always having fun with the girls. Makes them so much more spoiled and loved than the other nieces there :)


1 comment:

For Petesakes said...

Hello, I just barely saw your comment on my blog and feel bad I didn't see it sooner. I saw your comment on the missionary blog about a week ago and read it to my son and he was SO excited. In fact, he had me look for him on facebook. He wanted to try and get ahold of him somehow so he could talk to him before going to the MTC. It's so exciting to find someone else going to the same place at the same time. I'd love to keep in touch. Stacypetesakes@gmail.com is my email. Good luck tomorrow. I knew him leaving would be hard but I guess I didn't expect it to be this hard. Lots of tears tonight and we still got a day to go lol. Thanks so much for the message. Hope to talk to you again sometime. Stacy